Welcome to the United Way of Western Nebraska COVID-19 Community Compassion Fund application page. The fund is designed to provide nonprofit organizations with flexible funding to address the impact of the COVID-19 public health crisis on our community or other publically declared crisis, including immediate basic needs, gaps in service and operational challenges. Preference will be given to the provision of direct services in this context.
There is one funding application available for all service areas. Please follow the application instructions below and complete the application. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and are awarded as funds are available. Applications should be submitted through United Way's online portal.
1. Click on the application below and save the application to your computer. Complete the application on your computer.
2. Save all of the required documention below to your computer and complete on your computer. Please note you will need to provide your agency's 501 (c) (3) and audit or 12 months of bank statements if you are a not a current 2019-2020 partner agency.
4. After you are logged into the site hover over COVID-19 Resources at the top right of the page and the drop down menu will appear. Click on Funding Application. Then scroll to the bottom and complete the Agency Information section. Click on next page. Upload your completed application and all required documentation.
5. Upload the completed application through your login. Click preview. Scroll to the bottom of the application page and preview all your entries. Then click on submit.
6. After you have submitted your application, you will recieve an email acknowledging completion.
If you need assistance, please contact the Scottsbluff office at 308-635-2522 or the Box Butte/Dawes County office at 308-763-8031 or email email@example.com
2020-2021 Agency Applications for Funding
(Not required for current partner agencies as they are already on file)
Copy of 501 (c) (3)
Financial Audit or 12 months bank statements