Applications for Christmas Food Baskets are no longer being accepted as the deadline to sign up has past.
Welcome to the sign up page for the 2020 Box Butte County Holiday Food Baskets!
NOTE: All Thanksgiving food baskets have been designated for this year; however we are still accepting sign ups for Christmas baskets.
Before completing the signup form, please read ALL the information below:
1. The food baskets are for Box Butte County (Nebraska) residents only who are experiencing hunger.
2. The food is provided in partnership with Safeway in Alliance, the Ministerial Association and the generous citizens of your community.
3. This program is on a first come, first serve basis. (Applications are time stamped upon completion.)
4. Application for a holiday food basket does not guarantee a food basket. The number of meals that will be provided is uncertain and based solely on donations to Safeway and contributions for the holiday meals.
5. Typically, the meal consists of frozen turkey and sides.
Food Basket Notifications & Pick-up
1. The Thanksgiving Basket will be available for pickup on or around Thursday, November 19.
No additional Thanksgiving baskets are available at this time.
2. The Christmas Basket will be available for pickup on Monday, December 21.
(We are unable to determine the exact day or pick-up times until the meals arrive.)
3. Phone calls will be made in order of sign up regarding the day and time to pick up the food basket. If the phone is not answered, a message will be left. Recipients must return the phone call within two hours of being notified. Otherwise, the basket will be given to the next person on the list.
4. Applicants are responsible for picking up their own food basket. At notification, instructions will be given on when the food basket can be picked up.
- The last day to sign up for a Christmas food basket is Wednesday, December 16.
By completing the application for Box Butte County Holiday Food Baskets, I certify that my family falls at or below the income guidelines below. I certify my family is in need of holiday food assistance, and all information given is true and correct. I have read the application instructions and understand the guidelines. I acknowledge there is NO GUARANTEE that I will receive a holiday food basket. I also understand that if I move, am out of town, or phone is not working, the food basket will be given to the next person on the list.
|# in household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Gross Monthly Income||$1940.00||$2586.00||$3258.00||$3930.00||$4602.00||$5274.00||$5946.00|
Please United Way at 308-763-8031 or email email@example.com with any questions.